Skip to main content

Life @ Seventeen

Maybe crossing from our childhood days to facing bigger
responsibilities and living as a matured humanized individual is one of
the hardest part of our life, from our past experienced including
facing in a worry-free life up to awakening up with duties from everywhere
and facing more hard trials. Many of our youngsters tend to fail
facing real life due to coward ness and as a result we became rebellious and
aggressive, we became emotional, we feel that everything might harm or affect us
or with just a single event we easily feel frightened but if we will just wish to see
all those things have a simple reasons behind, things will be antiquated
if we will be more prudent and will bear wide understanding in every
situation, everything will be so easy and things will passed anyway.
There are a lot of good and hard things in life at seventeen.

I really did not expect that things would change when I'll enter this age, at first
everything runs through my expectations and old customs. The same job has been done,
going to school, jamming with my favorite gang, to spend, be happy being careless,
doing things that’s in, hanging with the youth of my age, to eat, to give white lies
to my mama, to escape from household chore as every same age does, do my hobbies
and vices and more but of course this is where I have experienced to enter in a
relationship. My life become meaningful since Galli becomes my man. I feel that I
am precious and I played a big role in his life, I thought it will be that easy
to live life with him not until we come up with this trial that widens my understanding
about life that shows me that I am now matured. My family doesn’t want Galli be
my future hubbie nor as my boyfriend of course it really hurts, after all we treated
each other significantly. By that time I realize that my decisions in here are really a matter. I’m now older, I know everything, I can now stand the difference between right and wrong. These are the reasons why life at seventeen is really different. The fact is to stand for your self alone.

It is not true that teenage becoming the societies epidemic, come to think of it, in this very age our knowledge and capacity of understanding widens, that you take duties and responsibilities inside the society where you belong, you’ll see the importance of your individuality and the real meaning of the world and life in a process, even we frequently get to be taken a back with most of the things, still we are in the place to learn, but sometimes emotions often get the advantage over our capacity to think and judge. What ever it is, you must remember that you can stop everything and time will comes that everything will gonna be alright, we shall be glad most of all before we enter the legal age that all of our thoughts and opinions are widely accepted and our decisions become the statue of our own policies and principles in life.

I remember some perceptions that one of my closest friend shared to me, he said that the age gap of 19 and 17 has a big difference even it is just 2 years of gap, it is enough for us to gain skill and experience and for us to learn everything about our self and attitudes deeply, and so 19 and 17 is not merely related. There are a lot of possibilities you can do in just a single time. One or two years more or even many years to spend, the value behind is that we are learning and growing and that we teach our self to and to ride in the journey of time and evolution.

We always got frightened to show our hidden thoughts, we don’t know how to reveal to everybody and into the whole world that we are now matured and we all have the rights and freedom. If we will just see that everything are getting clear because our outcome becoming careful enough to handle situations, that we criticize things as it has to be, we are more conscious and aware, that we value our self more than before thanks to our life at seventeen. Every seconds of our youthful life counts because time will come out of season and we know we can’t go back, so it’s not worthy to spend your youthfulness crying and wondering with no actions. We are human persons, whatever it is we always have the capacity to change and rule over the things.

In the next coming month of April 2008 I am now 18 years older, with no regrets and doubts. I know I had learned enough living in the past few years and I will continue to learn more. I’ll leave the childhood age with hope and experiences. This is where I need to start the real life, I only have to bear in my mind that each of my thoughts and opinions count and that my decisions is my own law to follow. Good bye childhood life and life of being dependent, I am just like everybody and it will be exciting to follow the next chapters in my life closely, but what ever I will passed through, what ever it will come out to be or what ever we will come out to be… lets admit it, there’s nothing exactly like life at seventeen!!!

Whoa!!!
Go April I Know you can do it!!!

Love lots,
My Self

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heh... La kong masabi ah. Basta lam ko yakang-yaka mo yan, kaw pa? E amazona ka! Hahaha!
Anonymous said…
May masasabi pala ko.......... Siguraduhin mong imbitado ako sa debut mo!!! Hehe.
G.T Cancel said…
Nyiaks!!! me sasabihijn din ako... naun ko lang to nabasa!!! wahahah.... kelangan na ng reforn sa site!!! nyiekeirz!!

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Had This Stupid Days?

People always seem to find a good days to make fun of. Nevertheless, we usually gone for something we are not sure of. We pretend to be happy with everything we work and we get busy with, but the meaning isn't there and sometimes we know it that we do nothing but just a matter of lame. I have to admit that I had spend my days for lust. I make my self busy doing unimportant things, and I think that is because I'm here as a teenage lost in nowhere. As I pass through many days, I'm starting to realize how I became a piece of junk dragged to streets of junkies. I'm starting to stop doing things which I ought to do for many times. Many times with just the same folks and folklores of endlessness myths. I hate doing things allover but then I didn't get to discover this for many times I played every games. And now how I wish to call for something meaningful more relevant and full of sense... Until I didn't have this meaningful thing I wouldn't stop asking why? and w

The El Salute

Grabe, ibang klase! wala na atang tatalo sa batch namin kung sa pag-papauso lang ng mga kabalbalan ang pag-uusapan, kami ang bida dun! Minsan hindi mo napapansin, dadating na lang ang araw na may isang bagay kaming masayang pinagtitripan, at isa sa pinaka mainit ngayon sa mga bulok naming pakana ay ang misteryosong EL Salute. Ano nga ba ang "L" salute na ito? tanong ng ilan. sa totoo lang walang eksaktong paliwanag ang salitang ito. Basta na lamang itong tumubo, at namutawi sa aming bibig. Sa totoo lang ang El Salute version namin ay parang wala lang. Ipapatong mo ang kamay mo na ang mga daliri ay nasa porma ng letrang L sa noo, tapos lolokohin mo ang sarili mo na "L" salute na nga iyon at masaya kang makikigaya sa iba pang abnormal mong kaibigan na ka El salute din kahit hindi mo naman talaga alam ang eksakto mong ginagawa. HISTORICAL BACKGROUND kamakailan lang nag-simula ang grupo namin nila alex na ipa-laganap ang El saludo ( mag-bigay galang!!!) na alam naming